Monday, January 5, 2009

Blog Worthy?

Didn't I say I would be updating you, my friends and family, every week or so? What happened? Life! How busy we have been. What have we been up to? Absolutely nothing... and everything. Strep, Thanksgiving, stomach bugs, birthdays, Christmas concerts x3, Gatlinburg, anniversary, christmas, colds, New Years. STOP! It's just too much.

School starts back on Wednesday for the kiddos and myself - maybe there will be some normalcy - whatever that is.

I've been contemplating what it means to be content and how we take so much for granted. I hope to share with you all soon. As it is I don't have time today to share. Check back soon. Have a wonderful evening. Let me know if any of you have made resolutions for this new year. Please pray for God's continued guidance in our lives and our obedience to follow Him.

No comments: